The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: how much is this kona worth please.

DCCP":2mrj5dom said:
I am the chairman of a cycle project in Worthing,England. We restore and sell bikes to help the local communiity. All the bikes are donated by the general public and local bike shops.
We have recently been donated a Kona Fire Mountain. It has been cleaned and fully serviced. The money from the sale of the bikes keeps the project running so we would be grateful for any info.

Hi, would be better if you started your own topic/thread in here ➡️ viewforum.php?f=78 ;)

Needs a new rear rim. Forks needs a service other wise all working. Any ideas as to how much this is worth?

Attachments

• file-6.jpeg
    file-6.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 6,306
  • file-5.jpeg
    file-5.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 6,306
  • file-4.jpeg
    file-4.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 6,306
  • file-2.jpeg
    file-2.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 6,306
  • Image-8.jpeg
    Image-8.jpeg
    231.8 KB · Views: 6,301
Merlin_1a.jpg

Is this a medium? Did the 'handwritten' XLM come before or after the 'typographic version'? What year? Few quid?

Re: Rare Yo Eddy

Hi,
I have a rare Yo Eddy frameset, owned since new when commissioned in 1990, with a hand-paint job by Leni Fried.
I've tried to upload some pics but the files are too big. If you google yo eddy fat chance frogs leni fried in the images tab you can see a small glimpse, its the pinky purple one with the frog.
Any ideas what this would be worth?
best
Slim(notsoanymore)chance

Re:

Hi,
Just joined up as my old Mr O has got to go but I've no idea of worth or whether to stick it on fleabay or a site like this.
Frame is immaculate with only a small rub on one sticker.
Loved this bike and slowly built it up ten or so years ago.
Everything is good with rebuilt triple clamp marzocchi forks, new rear shock and spare, shimano gears etc.
Haven't used it in 7 years but now building too many motorbikes and have no space.
I'm just after ideas at the moment thanks.
Now my back won't work, I'm 54 and tired so as much as I've had great times with the beast it's time to sell.
If I had the room I'd put it up on the wall as I dreamed about owning one of these when they first came out.
Any advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Re:

Hi Mark. Unfortunately the Mr O doesn’t have a strong following so won’t be worth a fortune. Full bike may make £150 if you are lucky. Might be worth splitting and selling as parts if the forks etc are desirable?

Best place to find it’s value is eBay via auction with a 99p start price, offer of postage and a detailed description with lots of pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back