Klein Attitude Mc2 Fuselage. Sea & Sky.

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Hi All.

Can i get a value please on my Mc2 Attitude. I've got a chance at my dream bike, so I'm just looking at funds if i was to sell it.

Details: 21 inch Mc2 Attitude fuselage. Sea & Sky colour.

Pros. Beautiful frame, the colour is stunning, with no sun fading. Comes with Uni-klein rigid forks.
Cons. The colour is beautiful, but there are various eras that have been touched up on the frame. There is a very small, hard to notice dent in the top tube and the right side of the handlebar appears to have been bent up by around 8mm at the end. Again, this isnt easy to see, and doesn't affect the riding in any way.

I've spoken to Dave Wilkins and Kleinspainted about repainting and repairing if someone wanted to, neither force any problems. Dave Wilkins kindly worked with Gary Klein himself and they have devised a way to bend the handlebar back to normal too, so if you wanted, you could get help from the man himself.

I was looking at having it repaired/re-painted, but the colour is so good im of two minds, its a user after all.

Any chance i could get an idea of value, i've got a chance at an Adroit, so im just doing my sums.

Attachments

• IMG_1293.jpg
    IMG_1293.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 520
Back