Re:

That Klein doesn’t look in great condition, has the paint been stripped? If so I’d say you can only value it as a rider, not as a collectors piece.

So a few hundred quid if you really want it

I’d be minded to seek out one with reasonable paint, will cost a lot more, but you will always get that money back when you decide to sell it on

Re: Klein Attitude Dolomite

at least the rear brake cable exit was not drilled to fit the v-brake

size XS is probably not worth as much as a less extreme size, but if that is what you need, that's fine.

You don't need to worry about ruining a mediocre paint when respraying :)

box crown to me is an esthetic plus

Is it dent and crack free?

My guess: 400 USD (don't know what that is in Canadian money)

Re: Klein Attitude Dolomite

there's an XS dolomite on ebay right now which is in only slightly better condition and that one got a bid of 1400USD already. Don't know whether that's a genuine bid though. So it may be that I was totally off. Then again, if you factor in the cost of a proper repaint, I think 1400 is for sure too much.

Re:

it's maybe just me, but....

does the non drive chain stay not look odd at the pedal? there's something catching my eye where it goes from grey to white

compare it to the proper pink and it seems more obvious...?

Attachments

• klein2.jpg
    klein2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,353
  • klein1.jpg
    klein1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,353
Re: Re:

velofrog":izur7w33 said:
it's maybe just me, but....

does the non drive chain stay not look odd at the pedal? there's something catching my eye where it goes from grey to white

compare it to the proper pink and it seems more obvious...?

Ooh I see what you mean :shock: Doesn't look continuous does it!
Fingers crossed that's just a bit of camera trickery and not a well place pedal...
Are there more pics?

Re:

Out if curiousity, how much is a prof Klein Dolomite paint job these days ? For ref, FAT CREATIONS IS ~ £500 for two tone paint F&F + shipping both ways, with a long waiting list.

Latest posts

Back