Timewarp, barely used, Rocklobster (22 1/2lb)

Some Guy

Retro Guru
I bought this new with the upgraded 25th anniversary XT groupset, Hope brakes, Reba SL forks and Mavic 717 wheelset from Merlin, still got the original receipt and papers. I then proceded to buy lots of little trinkets for it to shave some weight off. Although ultimately I hardly rode it, it's done less than 100 gentle miles in total. Ill health now forces me to reconsider what bikes stay.

It's a Paul Sadoff signed, Ultralite Race Easton tubed bike, in black. I can't see a single scratch or chip, not even under the downtube or chain stays. An I can't see any "foot rub" on the crank arms. Properly timewarp!

Brief specs:
* 25th anniversary Shimano Xt throughout, with the shadow mech.
* Reba SL forks (with pump).
* Hope Mono Mini brake set, with braided tubes and floating rotors. Also some spare pads.
* Thompson stem with ti bolts.
* Monkey Lite SL carbon bars, with foam grips.
* Mavic 717 wheelset with XT hubs.
* Bear Bone TI Pro Lite scandium seat post, with a Selle Itallia SLR (135g) saddle
* DMR V12 pedals, with the ridiculous upgraded ti shafts in them. There's also an unused "pimp kit" for them somewhere.
* Continental Speed King Supersonic tyres (2.3 & 2.1)
* lightweight KCNC quickreleases on hub and seatpost, ti bottle cage and a handful of ti bolts throughout too.

Spent silly money, but now just want it gone. Haven't got a clue what it's worth, very little I'd imagine. Advice/offers invited, would VERY much prefer not to split.

But it might be an opportunity for someone to buy a cheapie, and have one in timewarp condition.

I'll attempt to add some photos.

If your trying to sell this it needs a fixed price. And definatly needs pictures, and a size would help also :LOL:

It's getting dusted off cleaned this evening, and photos tomorrow, although that was supposed to be today :)

It's a 19". An I'd love to sell it. Just haven't got a clue what to ask?

Re:

I got interested and then read modern stuff.
I'm assuming you're in the wrong place as this isn't really time warp (for this site).
You're on a pre 1998 section.
Perhaps look in the 1998+ section.

I still use a lot of that and buy for to modernise my old bikes.

Stick it on eBay with a reserve you'd like.

Back