Dave Yates Vulcan -Elevated Chainstays - Whats it worth?

Re:

Have you contacted member Justbackdated? He runs a business fixing old Pace and used to have 1" steerers in stock.

Re: Re:

rjsmith26":21dwdiwk said:
Yep

Still about. Correct about being ideal for 6'3" lanky figure - perfect description of me :).

Been busy of late and keeping an eye out for a pair of pace sus forks to soften up the front end. Finding some with a 1" steerer I think means looking much harder as they seem I be like hens teeth !!
I know what you mean. I ended up getting one from pace and then rethreadimg a plain steerer. Worked a treat though :)

Re:

worth only what someone is willing to pay, but...........

Rare wishbone model, possibly 653 tubing? in pristine preserved condition, with choice parts from campag, mavic, shimano, campag, magura...etc etc.

£1000 to £1500........anything less would be an insult, and certainly a keeper, it will never go down in value will it.

it's been a few years since I posted the above thread. I assume the market for Dave Yates Vulcans is still as strong as it was in the past?

Current thoughts on value / demand in the market would be appreciated, maybe it will tempt me to let her go :)

I still stand by my Previous Post, Lovely bike and parts choices.

GLWS.

Re:

Sinnerman and Gio are the people to listen to with hand built British gear. You'll still have a limited market due to size but it's lovely.

Back