Raleigh M-Trax 400 Elite Titanium

TheMikey

Retro Newbie
Hi there, first post as I was looking online to try and find out the value of this bike and came across this forum. I've had this bike for a while now and only just started using it again. I've been getting a lot of interest in it when I've been out and about. I've also been warned not to leave it out of sight because of how rare and valuable it is but I can't find anything online other than old posts from this forum but they still don't give a price.

I think the bike is all as standard with these:

Mavic 221 wheels
Shimano Deore LX Front Mech
Shimano Deore XT Rear Mech
Shimano XT brakes all round

I'm not sure if the front forks are standard which are PACE Carbon Fibre but I can't see any details and I'm pretty certain the seat isn't as it's a bodyfit voyager and not exactly comfortable for a fella.

I'm considering selling it because of the supposed value and have been offered a few hundred for it already. I've seen similar frames going for £500+. I use it as a bit of a commuter and if it is this rare/valuable I don't want to be leaving it at work/gym for it to get nicked.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Mikey

Re:

Can you get some pics up. The forum can be a pain for it so try someplace like imgur.com or whatever you normally use.

Pace forks may have some value (£50+) ,components not so much and I don't know much about the frame.

It's the largest frame they made so would suit quite a few here.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=249034

Re:

Hi Fluffy, thanks for the reply I've put the bike on eBay now so you can see the pictures there. The link is:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232360141631

Although I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here so apologies to mods if I'm not but I will also add it to the for sale section if I'm allowed in there.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back