The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syncos Revo crank arms, without chainrings, and 6/10 condition witout any flaws to threads or the square taper - what can it be worth?
I was offred one but have no idea about the real value
200 EUR?

Re: claud butler Tasmin

Anyone any idea what my claud butler tasmin is worth. Been in my garage too long now not being used. Have owned it from new and totally untouched since it was purchased. Its the polished alloy frame model with orange coloured front forks and the deep V shaped rims. Cheers mark. I can be contacted on 07702 499070 . Im in yorkshire

Re:

Hi guys, I have a friend who's interested in this Orange C16r but is not sure of it's worth, any ideas/guidance appreciated ;)
http://r.ebay.com/gkhzA3

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Any idea on how much this frame/fork set commissioned by Specilized back in 1994 is worth?

Attachments

• IMG_5020-1.JPG
    IMG_5020-1.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,150
solowlite":197vnlzq said:
Any idea on how much this frame/fork set commissioned by Specilized back in 1994 is worth?

I'd take a stab at about 60-80% of the price of a Epic Ultimate, so compare the condition to this one:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=355868&p=2653572

and then see if it sells and what price it sells for? Maybe deducting a bit to account for the NOS fork that one has?

Many thanks

kingoffootball":kw18l5sf said:
solowlite":kw18l5sf said:

I'd take a stab at about 60-80% of the price of a Epic Ultimate, so compare the condition to this one:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=355868&p=2653572

and then see if it sells and what price it sells for? Maybe deducting a bit to account for the NOS fork that one has?

I've got a full XTR 27-speed groupset (inc cranks and chain rings, not inc cassette) from a 1997 GT STS-1. Aesthetically, condition is fair. Everything works absolutely fine.

Any idea how much it'd be worth on eBay?

Re:

I noticed you said 'how much on eBay?'
You're not planning to offer it on here 1st then?
eBay will rape you for fees remember, plus folk on here are far more deserving of it :)

Re:

OK, cool :) It's just whenever eBay is mentioned I instantly think rip off.
Majority of parts I've bought from here because the guys are reasonable.
Only ever go to eBay if I'm desperate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back