KONA RETRO DECALS ..AVAILABILITY ??

Ernie

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi,
Been on this forum for about a month now, put a wanted advert for a retro kona..still waiting.
Forgive if this has already been asked..replacement decals for konas are they all available??

Thanks Ernie :)

Gil is really the best and only place to go for Kona decals, at least here in the UK. You will be very lucky to find a full set of genuine decals in the correct style for the model and year you are after (whatever that may be). Although the odd decal does turn, I've not personally seen a genuine full set for anything considered 'retro' (i.e. the arbritray assignation of pre-199:cool:.

I had Gil make these for my 1993 Explosif. He has most years and models on file, but he can tweak the design to suit your needs.

93ExplosifPaul.jpg

Tallpaul":2zdv5d5h said:
Gil is really the best and only place to go for Kona decals, at least here in the UK. You will be very lucky to find a full set of genuine decals in the correct style for the model and year you are after (whatever that may be). Although the odd decal does turn, I've not personally seen a genuine full set for anything considered 'retro' (i.e. the arbritray assignation of pre-199:cool:.

I had Gil make these for my 1993 Explosif. He has most years and models on file, but he can tweak the design to suit your needs.

93ExplosifPaul.jpg

As i say i am completely new to this..would "gil" be able to advise in which best ones to match /near match depending on the year..hope this makes sense.
Thanks for your help..Ernie from a sunny Plymouth :D :D :D

Just post your bike up here with some info. (once you get one)

This lot will know the bike and if not Anthony will :D , that would make life easier for Gil.

There are some decals on ebay but you would need to find someone to vouch for there quality.

ernie":3l6bzbve said:
As i say i am completely new to this..would "gil" be able to advise in which best ones to match /near match depending on the year..hope this makes sense.

Find a bike, then get in touch with Gil if you think you need new decals.

ernie":1nizwtmp said:

Yes, he is very helpful.

Post your bike up here, it'll be ID'd and then you can give the info/pics to Gil and he'll sort you out ;)

availability kona decals

:D :D A thankyou to "Andy B" , "Tall Paul" , "Fuffychicken" and "Pickle" for their very quick responses....you lads wouldnt have a retro kona tucked away you want to sell....long shot ..i know :roll: :roll:

Thanks Ernie :) :)

I cleaned the Kona warehouse out of their retro decals last year. They didn't have very many. All for 1993 Explosif. I slapped some on my 1992.

:D Thank to all for the input..Gil emailed me today with a proof sheet :D
Thanks Ernie ;)

Back