Cook Brothers F crank - Black and Gold

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just got my Cooks off of my old cannondale and given them a bit of a clean up so thought I'd share them on here, think I've had em about 13 years now lol I think the F's were always a bit of an underdog compared to the E cranks but I love mine.

Picture033.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Finally got round to getting a black set of rings and gold bolts, here's how they're looking now.

P1020501.jpg

Very nice! F`s are my favourite and probably the only usable (strongest) ones thanks to forging.

are your cooks cranks for sale ??????

hi love them are they for sale and if so how much?.sinnerman.

Re: are your cooks cranks for sale ??????

sinnerman":g8fr8tkb said:
hi love them are they for sale and if so how much?.sinnerman.

Hi mate,sorry they're not for sale. Just put them on the newer bike to replace the old XTR cranks

I actually think they are nicer, I was just discussing with a mate earlier today that I don't like the narrower armed Cooks.

Yeah I think I prefer em to the thinner cranks and I've had them for about 10-13 years from new and have been faultless. They're going to be having a full set of black chain rings and gold chainring bolts when I can afford them

Lol I don't like mine looking thrashed, I'm always trying to avoid my heels rbbing on them but they still get used a lot. Just got my set of black chainrings I wanted and some gold bits.

awesome cranks...the 'E' ones looked anorexic...(like very early middleburn ones...look like they would go 'ping' and shatter into smittereens!) proper good colour combo too.

Back