Oooooh SRP goodness Drooool

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well, I spoke to my lbs earlier to ask if they had any gold bits, chap on the phone said only a couple of jockey wheel bolts really and a crank bolt but we have some stuff left over in other colours so it could be worth a trip down. I thought what the hell its a nice sunny day I'll go for a ride down to be greeted by lots of yummy srp stuff. So I brought a shed load of it, I thought what the hell its not the colours I want but their sooo pretty, so thought I'd buy em and I could swap em for gold bits on here or sell them on to people who actuall y want the colours. They'll be up in the for sale section shortly.

P1020099.jpg

P1020102.jpg

P1020108.jpg

P1020109.jpg

P1020111.jpg

P1020112.jpg

i'll check my stash and let you know what gold stuff iv'e got
jockey bolts and breakaway bolts i think

winky84 on here has got a shed load of this stuff. he had been collecting it on and off for years, hes got a biscuit tin full of it, then a couple of years ago he bought a whole tray that was almost full. its pretty impressive.

Picked this up a few years back...and proceeded to sell essentially all of it to you guys! :LOL: :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_2484.jpg
    IMG_2484.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,715
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm blue ano.... ;) :)

wouldn't mind the rear mech hanger bolt, and jockey wheel bolts ;)

Oh and the SRP crank bolts and crank caps ;)

GT-Steve":176zqagl said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm blue ano.... ;) :)

wouldn't mind the rear mech hanger bolt, and jockey wheel bolts ;)

Oh and the SRP crank bolts and crank caps ;)

You've just missed out some mate, I was selling blue mech hanger bolts and jockey wheel bolts but someones snapped them up now, I may be able to get hold of more jockey wheel bolts yet though

ahhhhh poo bum :LOL: :x

Let me know if you get replacements (more) plus 4 x bottle cage bolts in either (in order of priority)
a) ano blue
b) black
c) natural

Steve

si

that looks like a set of stills from some motion stop film :LOL:

got a few bits and a counter top tray but can't compete with that :shock:

Ordered loads of SRP and Alu/Ti Bolts from torontocycles.com, they got all the colours/sizes in stock, get involved.

And no, I am nothing to do with them, just rate their service.

Latest posts

Back