Orange ms isle

t1nt1n

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here is my 'I need to make some cash' project'. Got this frame plus bits from eBay and I'm going to strip, powder coat and sticker it up for resale. Not too sure what year it is but should be fun. Any opinions on colour etc?

Attachments

• Orange Ms isle Suspended.jpg
    Orange Ms isle Suspended.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 8,183
I remember somebody with one around 99 ish unless my memory is playing tricks.

I'd like to see it in white or maybe even light pink, might work well with such a butch looking frame :)

Whats the chances of fitting a 3.0 x 26" on the back? It could be a nice little upgrade for me.

Save yourself some cash and just polish it. Will look coolest that way I reckon.

I was thinking white but orange looks good too. Just spoke to Orange and got some decals, they said it's an early one - probably 1998.

perry":2amdfuea said:
The first one was red with red mrT forks , would be nice to see a copy of that one .

Hmm, (scratches chin). There was one in 2005. If anyone wants the frame they can choose the colour lol.

Attachments

• Msisle Red.jpg
    Msisle Red.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 8,079
The red frame is quite a bit different (other than the colour). I can spot at least 3 quite big differences.

I'd be half instested in buying it, depends on the clearance at the back, can you take another pic with a wheel in showing the back?

Back