Pace RC200 F1 Brake Rocker

Rich

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Finally after about 4 years, my Pace is back with its original brake rocker, took a bloody age, but with the help of Tim at Fork English, he sourced me the required bolt and brake rocker assembly.

The thread didn't seem quite right so a local engineer re-threaded it and hey presto, it's back in action.

Will be setting it up with a pair of Suntour SE brakes (Thanks Jez for sorting me with them) and can't wait to finally get the bike back on the trails...

Check out the Pace stamped bolt too...heee

Rich

Attachments

• P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,040
  • P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,040
dont tell me old pinky is now white!!!!

looks like a decent powdercoat job though - where did you get it done?

I like the brakes too!!

Hi Nic,

Cheers buddy, got it done at Capital Paint and Panel on Taranaki Street, but they only decided to do it after I stripped the paint off the frame...$150 all up, but it's not such a great paint finish.

I was recommended that panel and paint place on the corner of Riddiford Street with Adelaide Road in Newtown, but I couldn't remember their telephone number or the name of the place (think it's Walker and McClusky on recollection) they got very good reviews...

How's your Yeti coming along...Pacey is getting built up today and I've got soem new decals on order which I designed....pretty excited to get her back on the road/off road :)

Rich

Walker and McLuskey - thats the one. its on the corner I drive past it everyday!!

The yeti is coming on ok - got the boxxer hub so the wheels are being built up now so just need a bottom bracket, shifters, chain, pedals and then its finished!!!

aiming to get out and ride it soon - will be weird going back on a full suss!!!

looks pretty cool at the moment. Plan is to build it and ride it and then strip and restore it!

I think i may wait for the freakin weather to warm up a bit...friggin brass monkeys out there!!!

Heh heh, maybe even one day we'll get a Makara ride organised eh :roll: :LOL:

Rich

Back