Rocket Power Parts Gloves

Kneedowndean

Retro Guru
Just dug out my favorite gloves of all time. Rocket Power Parts Gloves, rocket red in colour. I guess from around 1994 or 1995, produced other bits and bobs as well. Long since closed down but so cool.....(in fact I thought they where so cool I had a tatoo done on my leg!)

Attachments

• P1020245.JPG
    P1020245.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 5,142
  • P1020242.JPG
    P1020242.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 5,142
  • P1020241.JPG
    P1020241.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 5,142
Great Tattoo!

I love these gloves too! my original pair from back in the day are still going strong apart from a tiny hole in the thumb and I have a pair of Chargers that I still use :)

I have two NOS pairs of Chargers in Large (one blue and one grey) kicking around in the cupboard too....plus an assortment of stickers!

Cheers
Stu

SCARY FAST! :D :cool: on my C.D.T. project for my gcse at school i vacuum formed a rocket parts clock with the rocket as the main design.

very nice gloves, my pairs have rotted away many moons ago

Some of my old favorites:

rocket003.JPG

Rocket_002.jpg

The Rocket socks date back to 94-95 too and to this day they are my my regular summer socks. This includes 6 years in the Middle east with 12 month of summer a year. Making socks that are still going strong after 15 years of excellent service is not a good business model I guess.

Enjoy!!

sweet, id love another pair of gloves, I did pick up a pair of unused lined baggies off of ebay for £3.00 a few months back though :p

i have some well, well used speedster gloves too. Rocket powered parts used to be be imported by the very lovely Andy (Pa) at Biketreks, it all went though.

ps - nice tat !

Re: new old stock

I may have a bulk load of rocket power new old stock en route if there is any interest. Just checking before I buy if there are people interested. 50 pairs of gloves, body armour,team clothing etc

Back