Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:17 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:57 pm 
Old School Grand Master

pete_mcc wrote:
DeeEight wrote:
That's because I'm across the ocean and won't ship without tracking, though I will ship to about forty different countries while he only posts in the UK.

The actual price though, as posted on ebay.com, including shipping in Canada or the USA, is $35 USD.

So if he's only selling to the UK where's this mark up you're talking about? He's already paid your insane postage, he's already paid the customs charge and yet his price is still far, far cheaper to the UK than yours. Compare like for like.

Can't honestly see why you needed to throw your oar in in the first place? He bought stuff from you and is now selling it on. Why bitch like a girl about the price he's then selling it on for? You got your money so shush.

:lol: :lol:

DeeEight wrote:
pete_mcc wrote:
DeeEight wrote:
That's because I'm across the ocean and won't ship without tracking, though I will ship to about forty different countries while he only posts in the UK.

The actual price though, as posted on ebay.com, including shipping in Canada or the USA, is $35 USD.

So if he's only selling to the UK where's this mark up you're talking about? He's already paid your insane postage, he's already paid the customs charge and yet his price is still far, far cheaper to the UK than yours. Compare like for like.

Can't honestly see why you needed to throw your oar in in the first place? He bought stuff from you and is now selling it on. Why bitch like a girl about the price he's then selling it on for? You got your money so shush.

He bought several items at once, and thus the shipping charge per item was effectively lower. Or is the concept of "combined shipping" too much for your limited intelligence to comprehend ?

5 months!!, quick well thought out comeback :facepalm: :facepalm:

cherrybomb wrote:

share the popcorn :D