Speaking of things I was reluctant to sell, or not sell, or supposed to not sell, or something...The strangest thing happened this weekend...Actually all within about 30 minutes...
Had two forks to sell on fleabay...
Heres how that worked out...
1) - Friend says , "hey, I want the switchblade, so don't sell it!"
2) - I post the Accutrax on eBay.
3) - Friend calls up and says drop everything, he didn't know what the Accutrax was, but now he remembers, and wants that one instead....so I say come get it.
4) - Before I get back to eBay to cancel the Accutrax, it sells BIN....literally within about 20 minutes of being listed! Crap. Now what...I just sold something I don't have anymore!
5) - Send note to buyer of Accutrax...sorrysorrysorry but Accutrax is gone!
Totally my fault, never exprected the thing to move so fast. Somehow I double sold it! I am a fool.
6) - Friend gets me again...and with a little massaging from me, says forget it, wants the Switchblade after all. Switches back out the forks.
*whew*...back to the computer to maintain the sanctity of the eBay transaction!
7) - send note to eBay buyer, sorrysorrysorry, but the fork is yours at the BIN
...and no, I am not either drunk or demented.
8 - Accutrax headed to Cali all wrapped up snug in a box...
9) - Friend calls up...wants to know if Accutrax is still available...Is he kidding?
10) - I get new friends!
All kidding aside...all wound up right with the world...the eBay fella got his fork for his rightfull BIN offer...Comrade has fair condition Switchblade to play with...and I avoided making a total fool of myself on many levels!
Drowning in Retro!