Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:04 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Syncros
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:32 pm 
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:37 pm
Posts: 4114
Location: Amsterdam
I always had a soft spot for Syncros,.
On every bike i have some parts,..seatposts, stems, bars, revolution cranks,..

Image

seatpost anyone? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:26 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:49 am
Posts: 807
Location: hiding under the bed
very jealous. very.

my weakness is raceface...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:08 am 
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:37 pm
Posts: 4114
Location: Amsterdam
some other Syncros gear

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:18 am 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:41 am
Posts: 48
Location: Miami Beach,Fl.
Curious to know if that is a gold spider with the Cook Bros. cranks that you have in the pic?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:19 am 
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:37 pm
Posts: 4114
Location: Amsterdam
SouthBeach wrote:
Curious to know if that is a gold spider with the Cook Bros. cranks that you have in the pic?


yes it is,..or it seems gold coated


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:00 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:35 pm
Posts: 2048
Location: Vienna, Austria
Defiant wrote:
SouthBeach wrote:
Curious to know if that is a gold spider with the Cook Bros. cranks that you have in the pic?


yes it is,..or it seems gold coated

i'm quite sure they are not cbr. rather tune?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:04 am 
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:37 pm
Posts: 4114
Location: Amsterdam
Inigo Montoya wrote:
Defiant wrote:
SouthBeach wrote:
Curious to know if that is a gold spider with the Cook Bros. cranks that you have in the pic?


yes it is,..or it seems gold coated

i'm quite sure they are not cbr. rather tune?


yes sorry you are right,...i read it wrong, i thought he talked about the ring on the cook bros crank,..

The crank with the golden spider is the proo type from TUNE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:12 pm
Posts: 879
Location: CZECH REPUBLIC
Syncros cranks with RF chainring are 110 ?
If yes , you need my gold Syncros 34 chainring :-))


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:16 pm 
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:37 pm
Posts: 4114
Location: Amsterdam
omar71 wrote:
Syncros cranks with RF chainring are 110 ?
If yes , you need my gold Syncros 34 chainring :-))


how much? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:25 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:12 pm
Posts: 879
Location: CZECH REPUBLIC
Defiant wrote:
omar71 wrote:
Syncros cranks with RF chainring are 110 ?
If yes , you need my gold Syncros 34 chainring :-))


how much? :lol:


40 euro posted


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group