BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
...and this is how it looks =>

3104114465_b0798420ab.jpg
3104116585_59587085bc.jpg

Neatly done by the same person who did my Zieleman. Happy with it.

Oh,

and there is matching frame ;)

Hi TheBoy,

Unfortunately I have no pics yet. I'm working on it, as I hope to take a few nice shots tomorrow!

There were two 'officially' imported. This one, originally being red, and a cream one. That cream one can be viewed in a MTB+ article in Gallery 2. The red one went quick. To someone from the A'dam philharmonic orchestra, who didn't have a car but in fact an equally expensive rig instead. The white one stood in the shop window for year and years ...and years. The shop owner the real actual money for it or something close to that, approx 12.000 guilders. At some point an according to the shop emplyees remotley interested, but apparently wealthy person entered the shop and bought it within a blink of the eye after he had been told it ws a great bike. It was only weeks later that he returned to shop with the message his bike got stolen while shoping in the innercity.

So there must be a Phoenix somewhere on the bottom of Utrecht's canals.

Anyway, for my build I am deciding : XTR or XC Pro?

XC Pro matches well with the Grease Guard bits I would say. Suntour got the patent from WTB. There was a connection.

XTR is simply ultimate class. Ultimate class, like a Phoenix. Not that XC Pro hopelessly falls short in stature, but maybe XTR has a tiny little bit extra.

very nice, and Id go XC Pro personally, nothing too flash in the build either, but I guess you wouldnt do that.

theboy":17tjpi68 said:
very nice, and Id go XC Pro personally, nothing too flash in the build either, but I guess you wouldnt do that.

On colour: Only neutral. Doesn't mean it won't be expressive. I think already with the deep gloss black you can say bye bye to introvercy.

Will unveil I'll put some Canadian flavour in the equation.

Also unveil I am a little more ambitious than achieving a build nicer than the previous:

2383577506_6f3c1f4875.jpg

Would be easy to tackle.

Back