Pace RC200 f8

goshow

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Well, this was my bike until 4 months ago when it was lifted from my garage by some thieving bas*ard!

It was absolutely mint and the insurance only gave me £400 for it :(

AH, problems with posting a picture.............. Standby!!!

god damn theiving bas**rds those insurance companies.

i would be so gutted if i owned a pace and had it stolen :cry:
then had it stolen a 2nd time coz the insurance would only pay out £400 for it :evil:

It was insured through my house insurance for £1200. And the pics of it that i sent them prove it was mint. :cry:

I remember having similar with a Marin I had BITD. It wasn't mint tho but was in good condition.

After being nice to the insurance girl on the end of the phone, she told me that the insurance company had a policy of not investigating any claims below £1000... unsurprisingly the amount i claimed for was £999, which I then got! I'm sure if they had actually done any investigative work they would have given me a lot less!! Sometimes its good to now the system and how it works. That was a stroke of luck her telling me that little fact.

Comiserations on the loss of the Pace, if you ever catch the scrote who did it, I hope they get their 'just deserts'!

I'm feeling you man...can't imagine my bike being nicked again..I had two nicked, a 1991 Trek 970 and 1989 Orange Clockwork...bast@rds all of them...

Back