My Shoe Obsession

yakboy

Manitou Fan
Not quite got to Imelda Marcos proportions yet but there's time :shock:

49592272956_32f6507982_c.jpg

Reactions: CTK
Re:

Just realised I have missed a pair of Scott shoes from the pic :roll: and the above does not include the 3 pairs of modern shoes I currently use!!

Re:

Impressive :cool:

I realised I have more pairs of shoes for cycling (only 1 retro though) than I do "normal" shoes/trainers :LOL:

oh my

I had those Axo boots (2nd from the left) must have looked a right todger in them

Re:

Yeah but that's the whole point :shock: The bigger the todger the better, if you catch my drift :D

Aren't 90's neon colours back in fashion again? Lose the brown shimanos, they're nowhere near bright enough for the rest of the collection! :LOL:

foz":a59vxmec said:
Aren't 90's neon colours back in fashion again? Lose the brown shimanos, they're nowhere near bright enough for the rest of the collection! :LOL:

I know but I've had them from new (my original specialized shoes literally fell to bits), the Shimano's have done thousands of miles and apart from new laces are still going string...the Neon one's whilst looking cool would fall to bits if I sneezed on them :roll:

Nice, boxes too :cool:

I remember some of them but not the Alpinestars in the front, what model are they?

Oh dear.....

Back