mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I was sorting through some of my parts, trying to bring some order to the chaos, and managed to get most of my hubs together, and now all in the same box :D There are a few missing, couple of sets of hope and goldtec, which i looked high and low for, must be in the middle somewhere :? also have a few broken hope hubs, believe it or not :shock: :LOL: P1011178 (Medium).JPG P1011179 (Medium).JPG P1011176 (Medium).JPG P1011175 (Medium).JPG P1011174 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
FluffyChicken":1ty9aa2u said:
if the red mono parts are getting in the way. I can help tidy them for you, lol

so kind, thank you. These and the silver hubs are going to be used, some of my favourite hubs :)

mark

LeeDevelopment":1jqe7h18 said:
*Sighs* those red ringles will look lovely on my Metalhead....

these also are getting built and destined for my RM, even though i am going through a turquoise phase at the moment so could be swayed by a set in exchange :D

mark

mkone":127bmdpk said:
LeeDevelopment":127bmdpk said:
*Sighs* those red ringles will look lovely on my Metalhead....

these also are getting built and destined for my RM, even though i am going through a turquoise phase at the moment so could be swayed by a set in exchange :D

mark

I have a mismatched pair of a turq front hub and a more blue rear hub alas I wouldn't exchange the front hub as it's an old ex-Yeti Team one..... so it's been used and abused for many many years.

Re:

There is a gap in my life that would be filled by the silver front bigun if that's looking for a new home.

Was planning to do the same sort of sorting, I have so many odd hubs there has to be some scope for swapsies with someone on here

Re: Re:

RickTheUncivil":kohs19st said:
There is a gap in my life that would be filled by the silver front bigun if that's looking for a new home.

Was planning to do the same sort of sorting, I have so many odd hubs there has to be some scope for swapsies with someone on here

I had no plans for the Big Un's, but after getting them all together i realised that i have a red, white and blue theme going on, well silver really :LOL: sad i know, but think i am going to keep them together for now, sorry.

mark

:D found my missing hubs, in a box of old parts to be given/thrown away :shock: 🤦

The red ones i knew i had, and a purple rear i thought i had but couldnt be sure, memory's not what it used to be and all that :LOL:

mark P1011265 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Back