Yeti Downhill Rings - Big Boyz

Smithjss70

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I finally found some Paragon rings in 60T & 56T along with bash guards used by Myles Rockwell & Jimmy Deaton during the early 90s DH hay day for Yeti. Rockwell typically used a 56T ring and won with that configuration on an 93' ARC-DH paired with Grafton cranks. He did well in the U.S.& EU DH racing circuit, including Kaprun, but my fondest memories are of the Mammoth Mountain Kamikaze DH. He clocked speeds of 60+MPH at the Reebok Eliminator.

These are practically new and show minimal teeth wear. No plans at the moment for a build as I only have a 94' AS. I may seek out a 93' DH though based on the find.

dzw1Ed.jpg

fucY37.jpg

QaiG3N.jpg

My 94' AS

QF8owA.jpg

:cool:

i have a couple of parts too that i might have to buy bikes for :LOL:

Here we go. A pair of silver Grafton JoyStix, M900 rings and black bolts. These rings won’t allow for a FD but a pretty cool setup.

poGLvFbgj

Thanks Jeroen! I need to run down some M900 spacers and inner ring fixing bolts but it close. BTW, did you get your Carambas? I forget to follow up with the holidays and everything. Cheers! Jason

Hi Jason,

Sorry for this late reply. Carambas did arrive, Thanks. They are waiting for the frame to get back from painting!
I also found some Paragon rings for my Yeti lawwill project. arriving soon (I hope)

Cheers
Jeroen

Back