mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Just moving bits around and had these out so took a quick pic, quick before the wet dog came running over them :LOL: have a few more kona ones and probabably some more ive forgotten about as i didnt remember i had half of these 🤦 :D j1.JPG

Last edited:
Re:

A few I'm missing there... ;)

Currently I'm standing at around 80 jerseys, which is frankly, ludicrous, but I may soon be getting some more...

:shock:

Once I've got to 100 [completely arbitrary figure] I plan to hang them round the studio to save on redecorating costs...

The original aim was to have one for each bike, but several have eluded me, and in their place I've got other ones to ease the pain.

I do need a serious purge though. Maybe next year... :LOL:

Re:

I used a few of my jerseys for the flyer of the first ICONOCLASSIC in 2014.

They aren't necessarily the most exciting ones, but I wanted a good spread of colour, and as many brands / logos represented in one shot as I could mange without losing too much detail...

Attachments

• Iconoclassic flyer.jpg
    Iconoclassic flyer.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 7,736
Re: Re:

BoyBurning":2mkr8uor said:
A few I'm missing there... ;)

Currently I'm standing at around 80 jerseys, which is frankly, ludicrous, but I may soon be getting some more...

:shock:

Once I've got to 100 [completely arbitrary figure] I plan to hang them round the studio to save on redecorating costs...

The original aim was to have one for each bike, but several have eluded me, and in their place I've got other ones to ease the pain.

I do need a serious purge though. Maybe next year... :LOL:

Would be great to see your collection :cool:

I always used to try to get a shirt for every bike i had too, but its obviously hard to find some so i gave up in the end, still see some now and again but they always fetch silly money so talk myself out of them :LOL:

And if ever you want to thin your collection i am easily swayed ;)

Re:

Ha! Glad it’s not just me that aims for a jersey for each bike :)

I too am missing some, but have a few from a couple of brands, not quite as impressive/mental as Tom’s though.

Re: Re:

Rod_Saetan":2gds24tp said:
Ha! Glad it’s not just me that aims for a jersey for each bike :)

I too am missing some, but have a few from a couple of brands, not quite as impressive/mental as Tom’s though.

Thought everyone did :LOL:

Have a few more just have to dig them out, not as many as Tom though, like you said :)

:D new jersey, been after one for a while, finally arrived :cool: P1010844 (Medium).JPG P1010846 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back