Fork you...no Fork You

Smithjss70

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Mostly NOS or either rebuilt with love & care. All possess new elastomers via Jim @ Suspension Forks and most have Ti hardware where appropriate.

NWjMKA.jpg

iJtv2o.jpg

rwqPOr.jpg

Su6RdU.jpg

Nx0FsS.jpg

Thanks. I average about three builds a year so they’ll see use. Still craving a Phoenix, an Ultimate and a Ti build of some nature.

wowser! They look immaculate. Have you had to replace any fork decals when rebuilding and if so where do you source them?

Hi, i recently buy a Manitou FS and inner legs of my Manitou 3 are used and 2 black tubes are no longer black...Looking for replace them. I am ready to redeem either a crown with the tubes or a full fork as needed. and i need two seal caps for them. Do you know if the Manitou 4 legs can match with Manitou 3 ? Thanks for help

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-12-23 à 10.47.42.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-12-23 à 10.47.42.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 2,680
thank you. I will continue to search for these caps and tubes.
I am offered a rear shock Manitou 3 .... but unfortunately for a 16 inch and my Manitou FS is an 18 "... really a shame.I will also continue to search for two tubes of M3 or M4 since you tell me that they have the same diameter and try to cut them if necessary to adapt them to the rear shock absorbers ....I do not know if anyone has already done it?

Back