Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
This is fab... ;)

check it out .. :cool:

SV202049.jpg

SV202050.jpg

SV202047.jpg

SV202045.jpg

Post some more later.... thought I would just give ya a taster.. ;)

More.. pics ➡️

SV202059.jpg

SV202058.jpg

SV202078.jpg

SV202050.jpg

What do you think guys , you like these ?, any you dudes owned this type of shifter/lever before ;)

It looks fabulously well made, but does it work. Also does it not look unbalanced on the bike? :?

check out the rear mech mate . it is on moogli Radical + bike in last BOTM .

he can get rear mech if you ask him .

Glad to see it got there safe and sound fella, you happy with your bit of Gallic bizarreness?

Hi Pete,

Its fab as always fella, the stuff I buy off you , is always outstanding, its really nice, tempted to look for a rear mech to match, this is going on the garage queen fella... iits funky as :cool: :cool: :D Very pleased..... Cheers big boy.... Oh! if you come across any info drop us a few links ... ;)

You seen this:

http://www.e-g-s.com/

As Chris said, have a word with Moogli for the mad mech to match!

Oh you did get the instructions and spate parts in that box, didn't you? Annoying thing was I had wrapped the whole thing up and then found them on the table next to me so I had to cut the whole thing open again and rewrap it!

:LOL: Yes fella, The instructions was inside, took one look at them and sat down and had a large drink .. :? :? :? :LOL: Moogli ? who ? is he ? where do I get hold of him ? still cant get over how rad this thing is :cool:

Pete what have you done mate ?? :shock: :LOL: , going to have to buy the rear mech now :roll: :roll:

Sithlord":2432norm said:
SV202045.jpg

Post some more later.... thought I would just give ya a taster.. ;)

hav i missed something? i admit i'm not familiarwith the design but that looks cracked in the left hand threaded section?

Back