Show your RetroBIKE stickers

regan_ev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Just opened my awesome RetroBIKE stickers which got delivered today ready to apply to my build when it's back from being repainted. Will obviously post pics once they're applied, but let's see yours :D :cool:

Re:

On my Bulls' forks.
Hey, they're set up for 60mm of travel, that's retro enough.

White sheet still complete. Black sheet has the 2 missing small logos on the Bulls' forks (as seen in the top pic) and the large one is on my toolbox.
And at the bottom there's a sneek peak at my Sbike's future, including custom Retrobike decals to suit the bike's new colour scheme.

Attachments

• P6280029m.jpg
    P6280029m.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,342
  • P6190024m.jpg
    P6190024m.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,342
Re: Re:

Raging_Bulls":onc9qpsr said:
...at the bottom there's a sneek peak at my Sbike's future, including custom Retrobike decals to suit the bike's new colour scheme.

Love the custom colours. :cool: Mine have had their outlines coloured in with Sharpies to match the bikes' themes :D

regan_ev":3utgw88v said:
Raging_Bulls":3utgw88v said:
...at the bottom there's a sneek peak at my Sbike's future, including custom Retrobike decals to suit the bike's new colour scheme.

Love the custom colours. :cool: Mine have had their outlines coloured in with Sharpies to match the bikes' themes :D

Damn you guys are good :cool:

Difficult to get the phone to focus on mine...

elPedro666":3dfszb5n said:
Damn you guys are good :cool:

Difficult to get the phone to focus on mine...

Nice! I had a similar idea when I was gonna fit clear ODI Attacks. Still might one day...

What grips are yours? Onza Ules? :?:

Back