In the man cave

james1985

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Got some projects stashed away that are not in use/not being worked on at the moment.
Sorry for the quality of the pics, I was balancing on a loft ladder but they are pretty shaky even for me :facepalm:

I've had some delays as some stuff still not unpacked from the house move.
The Zaskar is going to end up a lightweight singlespeed with a Bontrager theme (its the Bonty single crankset I have not found yet, still buried in a box somewhere)
Thanks to Scant I now have a set of yellow Bonty wheels!

The Wheeler is complete but stripped for ease of storage until the workshop is finished.

The Merlin will be in progress soon as I wanted to do something a bit different and after all these years, I have a direction i'm going with the build. A thread following soon hopefully!

Unfortunately my hoarding is not restricted to bike stuff, some of it takes up more room!
Nice to have a hobby though, some people just go to the pub!

Re:

Your loft is much too tidy :shock: You need to get more stuff (AKA sh*t) in there. You have the space!

Re: Re:

yakboy":1iiclxwu said:
Your loft is much too tidy :shock: You need to get more stuff (AKA sh*t) in there. You have the space!

I'm cheating, this is the smallest of three lofts :facepalm: . This is the first one I have braved sorting since we moved in. The next one to be tackled is above the workshop, it is piled to the top with Reynard and Lola F3 parts. :roll:

Re: Re:

james1985":3ulwd9ko said:
yakboy":3ulwd9ko said:

I'm cheating, this is the smallest of three lofts :facepalm: . This is the first one I have braved sorting since we moved in. The next one to be tackled is above the workshop, it is piled to the top with Reynard and Lola F3 parts. :roll:

Well that's alright then, I thought you were letting the side down for a moment :LOL:

Back