Grafton Speed Controllers

Inigo Montoya

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
a local bike store is closing so they have a big clearout sale going on. went there because i wanted to buy a rim that i was interested in but didn't buy the last time a was there. searching through some boxes i found 1 pair of Grafton Speed Controllers in 3DV!!! included is the manual the dia compe pads and dia compe straddle. lucky me :)
anyone got a 3DV front?

Attachments

• grafton-sc-rear.jpg
    grafton-sc-rear.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,397
Sidekick416":2yzmxlkq said:
i'd love to have yours phil... ;)
don't be so greedy jeff ;)
i'd love to put these on my yeti arc but only if i have a full set. if i don't find a grafton front brake in 3DV i might sell these. will let you know for sure.

Inigo Montoya":16nwrw0y said:
Sidekick416":16nwrw0y said:
i'd love to have yours phil... ;)
don't be so greedy jeff ;)
i'd love to put these on my yeti arc but only if i have a full set. if i don't find a grafton front brake in 3DV i might sell these. will let you know for sure.

:LOL:

its a waiting game dude.. i looking for a rear so complete my Ultimate..

;) ;) ;)

Sidekick416":2ze95pgp said:

;) ;) ;)
serious?!?! :shock:
you're searching for rear grafton speed controllers in 3DV because you have these for teh front? if so let me know and how dare you hide that ultimate?! show me pics :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Inigo Montoya":1z7ijqb3 said:
serious?!?! :shock:
you're searching for rear grafton speed controllers in 3DV because you have these for teh front? if so let me know and how dare you hide that ultimate?! show me pics :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hahaa...

Components are almost complete... i just need a disc drive !! n they are too expensive !! Was thinking using the tioga disc look-alike UNI-Disc
(remember them ??!! )

Dont have the bike at home now... its at the LBS, but the parts are all cleaned-up and ready to be send there for build up

pics of the brakes if you want ??!! ;) i'll get my rear speed-controllers with that ?? :LOL:

Sidekick416":y0v5jhtf said:
Hahaa...

Components are almost complete... i just need a disc drive !! n they are too expensive !! Was thinking using the tioga disc look-alike UNI-Disc
(remember them ??!! )

Dont have the bike at home now... its at the LBS, but the parts are all cleaned-up and ready to be send there for build up

pics of the brakes if you want ??!! ;) i'll get my rear speed-controllers with that ?? :LOL:
hmmmmmm... yes :D
as said, i'd want the whole set on my bike and i have a set of XTR cantis that would fit just fine. post pics and we'll work out a deal :)

Sidekick416":1ash0fdm said:
I'd love to put these on my yeti arc but only if i have a full set. if i don't find a grafton front brake in 3DV i might sell these. will let you know for sure.

;) ;) ;) [/quote]

They are front brakes. Shame they won't work on the rear of Jeff's Ultimate. :D

(Sell them to me ;) )

Back