Pace RC200 F8

MRGRUMPY

Senior Retro Guru
At last my frame has arrived,no thanks to Parcel Force putting the wrong post code on the box!Rode a few miles today,fantastic alhough i will change the stem for something with a bit of a rise,as i can only see the front wheel at the moment without dislocating my neck!! :D :D

Attachments

• pace 109.JPG
    pace 109.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 2,475
  • pace 111.JPG
    pace 111.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 2,475
Looking good mate :cool:

You should repost in Readers Bikes, or ask mod/admin to move this ;)

stevet1":3jgy17xb said:
can't you just move that stack of spacers to under the stem?

Would avoid a potentially nasty 'rib cage meets blunt piece of metal in a hurry' scenario..............

or even worse, your nadgers :shock: :shock:

Stem spacers

I am only running the spacers(1 1/8" Hope item) above the stem until i can get some 1" spacers,should be here tomorrow.Hopefully this will mean i can keep the Pace stem,as i would hate to replace it with something else.Just received a Thomson Elite seatpost today,fitted it just now,along with the XT front mech.Not retro,but i want stuff i can rely on as well.Thanks for the kind comments,and the colour is dark green,not black.I thought it was black when i bought it but pleasantly suprised when i opened the box. :D :D

doesn't look like an f8 - f8s were red, silver, pewter or smokey grey/blue

the frame number will tell you which f number it is, see the thread mentioned above for more details

stickers are those copies of fleabay (and in the wrong place) the rc200f8 bit should be on the seat tube next to the big pace sticker.

good looker, welcome to the 'club'

Latest posts

Back