Orange Jersey Collection

Ollie

GT Fan
Feedback
View
I've finally got round to uploading my collection so here it is!
This is the amount I've collected in just over a year. Sorry for the bad quality image my SLR's battery was as flat as a pancake :facepalm: .

And that leads me to my biggest secret... I don't own a retro Orange :oops: . I only have a modern Five. If you want a detailed photo of one of the jerseys just give me a bell :) .

Re:

Fantastic collection mate - if I didn't share your passion, I would say you have a problem...!
But as it stands, I would simply say - get another bike and everything will suddenly make sense!

Re: My Retro Orange Clothing Collection

Thanks mate! I would really like a clockwork or prestige but I'm waiting for the right one to come along :D .

Re:

Nice collection. I particularly like the lumberjack shirt. Where did you get that one?
I don't have any of the branded clothing, apart from a pair of lime green, black and silver Scott shorts, but I do have a couple of Orange bikes, a 1996 E3 and a 1996 P7, apparently made 1 month apart, according to the serial numbers.

Re: My Retro Orange Clothing Collection

Thanks! I think my mum got it from eBay, it's super warm and surprisingly lightweight and packable :) .

Wow, some collection, seems criminal not to have a retro Orange , but I appreciate it s finding the right one! I only own one Orange long sleeved jersey. :)

I'm camping out waiting for a 21" prestige to turn up some day if ever :oops: .

I started out with one and it all got out of hand from there :LOL: .

Back