White Industries Bits

Skynet

Senior Retro Guru
Picked up a couple of boxed NOS White Industries bits recently. I bought them via eBay and we swapped quite a few messages, just chatting. They turned out to be a a bike shop in Lichtenstein. The owner is an ex pro, Roman Hermann, who won the Bronze in the points race at the '82 WCS tracks champs in Leicester. They also used to be Klein dealers in Switzerland and knew Gary Klein.

Anyway the parts arrived and they kindly included a few freebies too, couple of water bottles, an old Klein catalogue and sticker and a holiday brochure to Lichtenstein.

I've seen boxed NOS Tracker hubs before but not their cranks. The cranks are the original made in the USA CNC'ed ones not the Sugino version. The pics don't really show how well finished they are. The hubs will go with the NOS Araya rims I've also bought.

Not sure which build they'll be for yet.

Attachments

• WI-3f.jpg
    WI-3f.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 1,283
  • WI-2f.jpg
    WI-2f.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 1,283
  • WI-1f.jpg
    WI-1f.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 1,283
Very nice buy, I love White Industries products and wow nos pristine items to boot. Those will look great on what ever bike you decide!

Re:

Nice :cool:

I was going to bid on those but missed the end of the auction. Glad somebody here got them...

They didn't sell so I contacted them and we worked out a bundle price. Thinking it might be a titanium build.

I got a few of the hubsets NOS. Loveley stuff! Gonna put them up for sale at a moment. Odd drillings though (16-20 and 24-2:cool:. Got some extra freehub bodies in Campagnolo too... 16-20 may be more of a road drilling though...

They went on the Merlin but the suspension hub doesn't fit RC30's so I "tracked" down a non-suspension tracker. Once I've checked it will fit the RC30's I'll search out another Araya Rm395/Team and use that.

Skynet":1mnezuao said:
They went on the Merlin but the suspension hub doesn't fit RC30's so I "tracked" down a non-suspension tracker. Once I've checked it will fit the RC30's I'll search out another Araya Rm395/Team and use that.

Marc

I've got three RM395's I'll look out the 3rd one and see what condition its in... if your interested

I know you wanted NOS but its in good shape

Thanks, I meant Team or Team XC but don't think they did any other RM395's. The hub's 32 hole, only arrived the other day and not seen my brother since so not checked it fits.

Back