DSC01216.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 5,640
  • DSC01214.JPG
    DSC01214.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 5,640
  • DSC01218.JPG
    DSC01218.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 5,640
no white porcs or full ti barends? those I spose they're the rarer of onza products... :)
I remeber a time when those cantis were boulder, & onza later bought the patent.. c'est voila onza cantis :)

Careful lads! Scant's talking french! ( Scant...take yer meds+snap out of it! You don't want to end up starkers in the Merlin factory again!)

Ha! I've bought a pair of H.O. cantis and a pair of Proc 2's recently. You didn't get the tyres from Australia and the brakes from Mexico by any chance?

Now to find some chill pills...

I too have got some HOs from Mexico! Well, Mexico city anyways.

Anyone fancy a pair? I got 2 pairs and I only need one.

I've just fitted some NOS Onza Porks to my girlfriend '92 Clockwork. I try and pretend I'm 16 again riding out on the Downs .... Retro kit.. but not the fitness of 12 years ago unfortunatly. I've got a Pair of HO' in the depth of my parents garage somwhere with some onld WTB brake pads fitted to them. I need to go and raid my folks garage at some point to hunt out all of my old parts. There is a White porc that has had little use hung up off my dad ladders.

Good luck Steve, I returned to my parent's garage for all my old stuff, only to find that they had chucked it all years ago :(

Grrrr!!!

Back