Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Mrs HM reckons if I get this I will look like a German storm trooper :facepalm:

Anybody got one. She wants to see your helmet on.

Quite liking it. Any other recommendations this is £50. Cheaper laser one but not as nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 733
She also what to know how to clean my rim as the current helmet is starting to smell 'like the dogs leads'

I may be talking to myself here but just bought the Giro for £42 from JEJames.

Go on, "They saw me coming!" Well you will now.

The History Man":250j40v3 said:
She also what to know how to clean my rim as the current helmet is starting to smell 'like the dogs leads'

:shock:

I have a neon yellow Feature, it is nice and light and if the fit is good (presumably you tried one on, if so you should have bought it from the shop, preferably an LBS, if not, why!?) then they are a great helmet, I will in all honesty not be using it in the summer again, nowhere near enough vents if it's warm out, I lost about a kilo in sweat from my head alone riding in it on a hot day.

I didn't buy it for commuting btw, only off road, I think personally it makes naff all difference if you wear yellow in the dark, you need some decent lights and a bit of reflectivity.

fate. not in stock. have good lights and another frame instead. :mrgreen:

I like Met helmets as they seem to fit my head nicely. Met Terra is usually available in lurid colours - I've got a nice bright orange example :D.

Regards

Back