With a set of needle files,theres one deep dent/hole on the reverse face that i couldnt get out as it would show where it had been filed down so i left that one,it just takes a bit of patience and time.
Ive retitled the thread now as i think ill just post up some of the stuff ive been restoring on the RC100 (if admin doesnt mind) and update it when i do something.
I did the Maguras today,the Hydro Stop levers had the ends missingwhere the bike had been stacked before i presume and the black on the ally bodies was worn away and knocked about in places,the hoses were split aswell.
So stripped the whole lot down,following someone s help on here i managed to get the master cylinder apart on both levers,the slave cylinders were a sealed unit though so had to leave them together,masked up the vital parts using helicopter tape and used the water/powder blast at work to clean the bodies up,the 'Hydro stop' decal had 3 layers of helicopter tape put on it as i doubt you can get replacements,lol
Took them home and bought some satin black ally paint from the local car parts shop,gave them 3 coats.
then assembled,i managed to buy some nos Hydro stop levers but theyre about 1" longer than the ones i had but dont know if this is because bits were knocked off,maintenance gave me some new hose too
,anyway im very pleased with the results,unfortunately one decal was beyond saving,still got to find one connector i lost in my garage to assemble front brake