I was just riding along..

Tizumo

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
..in the evening when I suddenly went into a shop that was closing - for ever.
DSC_0044.JPG

Actually I was driving a car in the morning and I was told about this a couple of days before :roll: . Of course there's no choice of leaving the good stuff in the shop even if you didn't need everything at that moment. Maybe the time comes later.
But don't you just go mad when you see too much NIB and NOS stuff at once - 80's Shimano road components, frames, wheels, 90's XT, XTR & lots of other stuff, all new & untouched :shock: .. I had to force myself to focus only on the mtb components as I had only 1 hour before I had to go to a meeting.

Very jealous Timo :mrgreen:

Looking at all those lovely unopened Shimano boxes just makes me......
4899429947b60fb08e94z.jpg

Some of the parts weren't that cheap but not overpriced either so took them anyway. I saw a NOS nickel plated Wheeler with stx rc parts too..very nice, didn't ask the price to avoid temptation :? . Other parts I found were NOS Onza barends with all the rubbers in great condition, vintage Cinelli buffalo leather saddle in good condition, shifter & brake cables with yellow surface (who made them?), NIB Cateye cordless computer and finally an AGU shirt from the beginning of 90's :).
An M900 chainset & shifters and the day would have been perfect.

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

What a haul Timo :cool: I have the perfect place for that XT chainset if it's ever looking for a new home ;)

Wow, beautiful! Lets see the pics of the shifter/brake levers & the Onza bar ends. By the way, you willing to sell the XT cantilever pads? Been looking for a F/R set & can't find them anywhere.

raidan73":23wjhfhc said:
What a haul Timo :cool: I have the perfect place for that XT chainset if it's ever looking for a new home ;)

Thanks :) , I'll keep that in mind ;) . I'm already thinking about next possible build even though I haven't finished my previous ones due to some crown/steerer & rear shock service problems..

Back