Purple Ti-glide/Suspension hubs dic versions

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
:D Commiserations to any here that lost out in the dying moments.
Surprised to get them really,must have been the missing bits put people off.
I aint missing any bits ,theyre all in my personal never to be flogged off stash box. ;)

I'd have preferred the 32h versions but when it comes to purple. Well, what can i say ? :D

Oh yeah,link
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hope-retro-di ... true&rt=nc

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The dying moments were a bit tough but I consoled myself that they weren't blue 36hole and it was blue 36hole i really wanted. You don't have any 36hole blue hubs do you by the way :)

DrJo":ezuj3wij said:
The dying moments were a bit tough but I consoled myself that they weren't blue 36hole and it was blue 36hole i really wanted. You don't have any 36hole blue hubs do you by the way :)

'fraid not. :) Actually, these are my first since about 1998.
It's just im on a purple fetish craze at the moment and can't help myself

I do have a blue ~USE post :? bit patchy tbh,black fittings

Thanks antway Dyna-ti, I'm looking at a set of 36hole white industries at the moment, not blue but I could get them anodised to match........As for the patchy blue seatpost if it's karma I'd love it, i'd swap for my straight no chaser bit patchy purple fittings USE post!!!

Back