Very Angry Saddles!!! Beware 'Orange Content'

Jussa

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just thought that I would grab some shots of my collection of 'Orange' saddles before I fit them to my 'Orange' bikes :D

Attachments

• IMG_4263.jpg
    IMG_4263.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 873
  • IMG_4264.jpg
    IMG_4264.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 872
Thats a great collection :D

I too have the red one, there was a couple for sale on here recently that sold very quickly.

I've seen your satin black Orange today whilst searching on here for Orange discussion threads the one with your name on the top tube :D

Dave

retro73":1pi3986o said:

I too have the red one, there was a couple for sale on here recently that sold very quickly.

I've seen your satin black Orange today whilst searching on here for Orange discussion threads the one with your name on the top tube :D

Dave

Cheers for the nice comments,

They are great saddles, made by Velo, very comfy and quirky with the detailing, think they came out 96/97 Onwards so may just fall out of the pre 97 era, but who cares, they look great and when fitted just give the bike a great finishing touch :D

Yep thats my Black Satin 93 Clockwork, It has an early Orange Enduro Saddle fitted to it at the mo :)

dazzawazza":3riksksm said:
I quite like these so will be using mine on an otherwise period correct 91 Clockwork.

Go for it :cool: they look great when fitted

Jussa":e20xspmi said:
retro73":e20xspmi said:

Dave

Cheers for the nice comments,

They are great saddles, made by Velo, very comfy and quirky with the detailing, think they came out 96/97 Onwards so may just fall out of the pre 97 era, but who cares, they look great and when fitted just give the bike a great finishing touch :D

Yep thats my Black Satin 93 Clockwork, It has an early Orange Enduro Saddle fitted to it at the mo :)

And I was meant to finish off by saying it's a lovely looking bike :-D

Edit - here's my scruffy (patina) enduro
DSC_0188.jpg

Back