my stash! new and retro! road and mtb! waiting to be used!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
in the process of building /swapping/ changing various projects so i thought i'd post a few pictures of the stuff that is not in use yet :D

Attachments

• bits and pieces.jpg
    bits and pieces.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,520
  • bits and pieces2.jpg
    bits and pieces2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,520
  • bits and pieces3.jpg
    bits and pieces3.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,520
Impressive stash!

:shock: Do you sleep with it all though?? :LOL:

My Mrs would kill me if I laid my 'goodies' all over her freshly washed sheets! ;)

Pickle":15fhjl1s said:
Impressive stash!
My Mrs would kill me if I laid my 'goodies' all over her freshly washed sheets! ;)

same here, guts for garters and all that :shock:

I take it your missus was out when you took them pix :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My 'look at my stash spread over the bed pix' are always taken when Mrs Neilll is out at work.....and I always triple check for bit's of lithium grease/anti seize compound before I lay stuff out on her pristine bed linen ;) ;) ;)

Nice stash BTW :D

missus not so much out as fu**ed off ages ago!!! :D :LOL:

and no, i don't sleep with it!!! i am not that guy from the newspaper article! honest!! :LOL:

the forks are mag20's that i found on the scrap heap! lord tim of flooks serviced them for me after argos painted them. they match my old clockwork. :D tim also got me a brand new steerer in 1" ahead although this was 2 years ago. :D

Interesting stuff. And what are your plans for it now? I assume you no longer have the Orange? Actually didn't I read only today, maybe in readers bikes that someone has recently acquired a blue Clockwork, but is considering having it painted in that green?

If you have no intended use there could be a potential buyer?

check my gallery, my clockwork is still there! got rigids and a flexstem on there at the mo! :D

it's nice to have both options and it is the winter so i prefer not to bugger up the forks at this time of year, and it's been so sloppy out in the forest that i don't really need the mags till the ground hardens up. besides, rigid is more retro! :D

Back