More coloured CNC...

Vitorzip

Senior Retro Guru
After a working day, i was at home, drinking some Porto wine, and looking at my almost-finished TI Parkpre, and started looking at my box of CNC goodies.

This is more of the same, but i wanted to share pics of my bits with you guys...

pppaaa123kx8.jpg

pppaaa127id1.jpg

pppaaa128ke4.jpg

pppaaa130ci0.jpg

pppaaa136xl8.jpg

pppaaa139wv5.jpg

pppaaa140rw5.jpg

Enjoy...

proshift brake levers in black

NICE Vitor!

Those black Proshift brake levers look familiar!
;)

Very nice collection of CNC stuff. Wonder how the parts will look on a bike. Seems you can go rasta theme as well with all the red and green parts!

erh, don't see a proshift front mech anywhere...?

What seatpost and stem to complete the build?

Good luck!

Nice 'bling bling' Vitor!

Looks like Iberian people know nice bike stuff and good liquor should go hand in hand ;)

00p7160112_199.jpg

Thank´s guys.

You do reckon the levers, Marcel... ;)

In fact, i´m almost ending a full red cnc bike, to see how it goes. It´s starting to look pretty cool, titanium frame and cranks, titanium stem and bar, lot´s of red parts...

Not sure what to do with the rasta parts, though... and yes, i need a front mech...

Melvin, i´ve discovered that there´s nothing better than arrive home after a working day and taste a good wine looking at this mtb jewelry...

Man, life is so unfair, saw a NOS blue Proshift rear mech at the local shop and the lady told me it's the boss' private stock. Then a friend bought the critter off him a month later for 50 quid :!:

Cypher":1y9n4yik said:
May I know whats the market price for a set of matching F & R mechs?

That depends of the looks and working condition. Also depends of who´s selling and who´s buying, how much is willing to pay. It´s hard to find a matching pair for sale at a time, but i would say between £150 and £200 each. But you can also find them for sale at £250 or (but rare), front mechs at £30, like the one that appeared here 3 weeks ago...

Front mechs tend to be more expensive...

Back