Yum Yum, the postman makes me very happy.......again

neilll

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Postman is always bringing me nice bike parts, almost every day ("yeah I know" moans my bank account....).....today he brought me....Canadian sweetness

Attachments

• DSCF0008.jpg
    DSCF0008.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3,107
  • DSCF0009.jpg
    DSCF0009.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 3,107
Nice...

A man after my own heart :D

The little flutters & rushes we get when the post man ratta tat tats on the front door :LOL:

Neill, the forks are brill matey...What you using them on? Or is it a secret?

I could certainly do with finding something similar for my next project :roll:

Re: Nice...

slimjoe":3r8a3fev said:
Neill, the forks are brill matey...What you using them on? Or is it a secret?

Well, they weren't cheap........twas a firefight on eBay.de but as usual I had the biggest weapon :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No secret.. just the small issue of making Picture 1 look like Picture 2 :

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=125947

Got most of the parts already....desperately need a 30.4 Syncros pin though. Will also be going one step further than Picture 2.... ;) ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Rocky mountain..

Be a great project that Neill, i see it requires some rather rare items ;)

I remember em 1st time round...It does sometimes seem a little sureal seeing these bikes bounce back after 20ish years :roll:

I loved my moderish BLIZZARD...Still made out of steel and the geometry totally dialled ;)

I nearly bought one first time round...back in 1992...then 'life' got in the way and the rest is history.

The Cirrus is how I found this site back in October....trouble is I ended up buying a Funk and a Cannondale before I found this :LOL: :LOL:

The Rocky will be quite easy I think, i've got 98% of the parts I need.... a 30.4 Syncros Pro Post is my Holy Grail on this :( :( :(

Please, someone tell me where I can acquire that fork! 1" or 1 &1/8 variants all good! Man that exactly what I need :(

My posties getting peeved with all the bits arriving at my house,lmao he gave me this little lot today(which is nice)
001-1.jpg

this thread should be titled 'the postman always knocks several times' lol

Cypher":2ksylnye said:
Please, someone tell me where I can acquire that fork! 1" or 1 &1/8 variants all good! Man that exactly what I need :(

There's a 1" on fleabay currently but you might need a big gun chap ;)

Back