Tasty Paul Components Rear & front derailleur

AmberGambler

Old School Hero
Should maybe in auction watch but since these are pretty rare and Im slighlty pissed of at having lost on two different auctions and needed to vent a little. :x

Quite sure some one here is sitting on some tasty bits. Go on then show us please...

Attachments

• paul rear.jpg
    paul rear.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5,053
and the second one which went up to 766 euros. I got sniped out in the las 3 seconds.

Attachments

• paul rear002.jpg
    paul rear002.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 5,045
i love pauls mech!

i had way to many so sold some after moving house, but kept my purple ones, (left on pic)

also got some nos turquoise pro shifts ones (right on pic)

i can get some hi res pics if you want.

Attachments

• SDC11066.JPG
    SDC11066.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 5,049
Tizumo":2tnpyejm said:
766 euros for used, stripped & polished Paul derailleurs? :shock:

Its on the german ebay, Im assuming that they are pricing in the eventual euro collapse hehehehe...

kase1983":anx70jqf said:
i love pauls mech!

i had way to many so sold some after moving house, but kept my purple ones, (left on pic)

oh my gosh. we are into hoarding are we? if you need help getting rid of some of the stuff ;)

..or..are they chromed? What kind of description they had?

I'd probably understand the price if they were chromed at Paul's. The edges on the mechs look a bit rounded so I thought they were just used & polished.

kase1983":24011kns said:
i love pauls mech!

You clearly have too many purple Ringle skewers. I'd be happy to release your burden. ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back