z-max 2,35 in europe?

Yetidh9

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I am on the lookout for a set of big volume z-max. It was possible to get them in a 2,35 back in the days. But I have only seen them on us eBay in that size. Do any of you know if a European webshop have them for sale... Would prefer the kevlar version to the steel bread one...

You can ask Martin, Ulrich and Jens from Bike Toyz on the retro meet in June!

Seriously though - will look into options for you next week. There are a couple of suppliers in Germany with Ritchey that I can use for stuff that BT don't import.

I will do that... And it sounds super if you find some from the german supplyers. Just let me know if I can oder through you...

scant":10yzvfng said:
Yetidh9":10yzvfng said:
nevadasmith":10yzvfng said:
Scant is selling a pair on here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 42#1472742

Very very nice tyres :D

Thanks for the link.... "very very very nice tyres".... so absolutly. But a very very very costly deal.

if you want original NOS, they'll always cost more than modern day reproductions.

No doubt about that. And that is totally ok. That is why I have not tried to negotioate a lower cost on these.... But I am after a more humble set of fresh rubbers for a bike that is used. So I could be glad if I could just get of modern blackwall 2,35.

if you want modern tyres, several companies make a 2.35 tyre. although tyre sizing is a total myth. a 2.4in schwalbe nobby nic actually only measure 2in wide.

scant":hbbomin2 said:
if you want modern tyres, several companies make a 2.35 tyre. although tyre sizing is a total myth. a 2.4in schwalbe nobby nic actually only measure 2in wide.

I am not that pragmatic... :)
I wants the 2,35 z-max's. They are on the us ebay. So I just have to bite the bitterness of the expensive shipping.

Back