What Orange frame is this please..........A5061946

Kingswood

Old School Hero
hi,

i was wondering if you could help me identify this Orange frame. i bought it as a P7 but the frame isnt steel, it wont hold a magnet.

i believe from the serial number its a june 95 frame?

any help will be appreciated.

thanks Kev

Attachments

• p7.JPG
    p7.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 874
  • polised serial.JPG
    polised serial.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 874
I'd take a pop at it being an E3?

1" headset?
68mm BB?
Takes a 30mm seatpost and a 34.9mm front mech?

hi, thanks for the replys.

think it is a E3 after reading the info and looking at a few pics on line. the headset is 1 inch and the front mech 34.9. the seat post takes a shim but looks about 30mm.

it is the "P7" from brid. gave him £165 to deliver it to hull so it doesnt owe me owt. it was a bit shabby to be fair so stripped and cleaned the parts and been selling them on.

the elastomers in the forks were short so had to weigh them in as spares and repairs.

had the frame on ebay but guna have to relist as a E3. guess they arnt as desirable as the P7's??

Kingswood":1ma2d199 said:
hi, thanks for the replys.

think it is a E3 after reading the info and looking at a few pics on line. the headset is 1 inch and the front mech 34.9. the seat post takes a shim but looks about 30mm.

it is the "P7" from brid. gave him £165 to deliver it to hull so it doesnt owe me owt. it was a bit shabby to be fair so stripped and cleaned the parts and been selling them on.

the elastomers in the forks were short so had to weigh them in as spares and repairs.

had the frame on ebay but guna have to relist as a E3. guess they arnt as desirable as the P7's??

they cost more BiTD, but they are Aluminium.

You're the RNLI charity auctions ?

mmm hot rod silver bars...

and yes the sticker on the toptube is E3

lol, yeah thats me!

the wife works for them so i get to buy n play with bikes if i cut her work in on the deal........cute er!!

yeah, ive the bars, stem and post etc from the bike. i sold the xt combi's to dossa on here.

Back