Nishiki alien ACX

team nishiki

Dirt Disciple
My mates got a nishiki Alien ACX frame in mint cond , its black 2005 alu front end then a chrome cromoly back end bolted on.. Just wondering what price to post it for sale,its got the original chromed straight blade forks.cheers.

You should sell it to me so I can complete my Alien e-stay collection! ;) :LOL:

Unfortunately, I'm sure I can't afford it right now. :cry:

It sounds like a '91 Alien ACX. There's only one other one that I've seen pics of, and it belongs to one of the guys here at retrobike.

Can you post some pics?

Oh, and can someone lend me the funds to buy this? For what it's worth, if you do, I'll be your best bud! (Sorry, that's all I can offer right now). Hey, it could happen! That offer has worked before, but that was back when I was just a young punk. Now I'm just an old punk. :LOL:

Yeah the 1990 was red and the 91 was black then they stopped being brought into the country. Ill ask him for pics,so quite rare really. wish i had kept my mantis pro floater...with disc drive....

HEY!!!! i thought you didn't have any money. :D
can i be next inline if incorrigible passes on this.
please may we see pictures.
regards
roy

No money yet, but soon. I had to sell my left...um...y'know :shock: (not that anybody would want it my body parts, but you never know). :LOL:

ACX2.jpg

ACX1.jpg

That's the one I was referrring to! I've ruined more than a few keyboards in the last couple of years by drooling on them while looking at this bike. :shock: :LOL:

poweredbypies":h3a945m1 said:
Can see why, thats georgeous. Not to sure about the dog turd stain on the front tyre mind :LOL:

Nope, not a dog turd. Just classic Australian red clay.

The '91 ACX looks more like this these days:
acx1-1.jpg

& with it's brother:
aliens.jpg

Back