Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I am waiting for this frame :

[/quote]

but I havent got much info . I think it was a canadian brand from the early nineties . It is alu / carbon glued . internal cable routing .
They also made some frames for peugeot ( Grisley ) .

can anyone help ?

Very nice Chris

Here is the Peugeot:

PeuTL1720.jpg

peuTL2520.jpg

I do know the Peugeot's tubing is by Easton ...so probably the Reflex' too. I read on yours the downtube is out carbon. Only the downtube?

Yes I think only the downtube is carbon . the peugeot is all alu.

thanks melvin .

Is that this one then ?

bike.jpg

I had a mate with a blue one LX equiped, paid £50 :?

like this

nice looking bike though ;)

Attachments

• reflex_twx_expert_series.jpg
    reflex_twx_expert_series.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8,773
Same as the first one , the blue one was the lower version , no carbon tubes .

any mor infos on the company ?

Wasn't reflex part of the Easton company?

From MTBR:

Reflex was in fact a division of Easton. The Reflex bikes were the first to use Easton's Taperwall tubing, althopugh Yeti makes that claim for their bikes.
Easton Sold Reflex to Look, which continued to sell the bikes for a couple of years more in Europe after they quit here.

I do believe that selling to Look was to resolve a conflict-of-interest issue- Easton couldn't really be in a position to compete with their customers (other bike companies), now could they?

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=15091

The Look connection makes sense when you combine the fact that the Peugeot team had close connections with Look in the 90s and their bikes are Reflex ones

Gawd, I bloody lusted after that pink anodised one in my lbs back in 1988. I'd have sold a kidney I reckon.

Very nice Chris.

Latest posts

Back