ROX T shirts

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Anyone remember these?? :cool:

2xROXBack.jpg

2xROXFront.jpg

They would have been from about '94 I guess. I know I got them while I was a member of LJMU MTB club. I've still got my club jersey somewhere I'll have to dig that out too.

I wonder what ever happened to Rox?? :?

Some more bits and bobs.......

The shorts and the jersey have got to be at least 12 years old.

Not sure that I'd fit in the shorts any more though, too many cakes between then and now I reckon! :shock:

DSCN2223.jpg

DSCN2224.jpg

DSCN2221.jpg

DSCN2222.jpg

I'm still using my Pace shorts from back in the day! Only ever used them on long, all-day rides so they never really got worn out by repeated washing machine abuse.

Got through two of their windproof cycling fleeces though- they were good bits of kit!

the really really good Pace raceware stuff was made by Ron Hill ?Mountain Equipment. Their factory shop in Glossop was full of the stuff - which explains why I had a housefull of the stuff. Only recently worn it all out.

Ah The Hub Cafe!

Sadly sadly sorely sadly missed. Along with TLCC...

Sad sad sad...

Fear of a flat planet - still got my long sleeve one in bright pea green - lurverly!!

I had the long sleeve version of the Rox "Big Air the ultimate high" bought from Wheelbase in about 1995. Brings back memories!

BoyBurning":l518x5zq said:
Ah The Hub Cafe!

Sadly sadly sorely sadly missed. Along with TLCC...

Sad sad sad...

Fear of a flat planet - still got my long sleeve one in bright pea green - lurverly!!

The Hub sure was a cool place. I was in Liverpool when it opened, along with TLCC. The Club had real close links with the Hub.

The furniture was just ........ :cool:

I left L'Pool in 1997, What ever happened to the place? I can't believe it's gone it was awesome! :cry:

Ahhh, ROX stuff. Remember it from mid 90's.
Now, do you remember the Mint Sauce socks from MBUK in 92 or 93?

My favorite was the "Natural Born Mountain Biker" which came out when the film Natural Born Killers came out. Wore that t shirt till it fell apart. I rememebr the advert the used to have in MBUK every month.

My friend had the Mint Sauce socks! Not such great socks though, fell apart pretty quick.

Back