X-lite Blue Stem

Vitorzip

Senior Retro Guru
Hi there.

Just got me a NOS X-Lite stem, don´t know what model for sure, but look´s great. Altough it´s brand new, it´s a bit dusty because it spend is last years in a basement, with other NOS parts...

Still don´t know were to mount this one, maybe on Manitou FS. If not, maybe i´ll sell it or swap it.

Pics of the stem.

pbpic1494188.jpg

pbpic1494187.jpg

pbpic1494185.jpg

Cheers

You need to mount it on my bike - it would make my cockpit completely x-lite :)

Seriously beautiful, but a bit dark for the rest of my gear, what year is it?

I would still be interested in buying it though, could you give me a price posted to dundee?

Hi Ken.

The stem got a bit darker in the photos than it really is.

To be honest with you, i still don´t know if i´m going to sell it, or how much it worth´s.

Send me a PM with an offer, i´ll think about it.

Cheers.

I was considering a swap/part exchange with my kooka (in my gallery), but I love it and would regret letting it go.

It is however a little too long for me at 130 with a 10 degree rise.

What size and rise is the x-lite?

Well, to be honest, i like your stem... :) but i don´t know if it´s to big for me...

Let´s do this:

I´ll get my Manitou FS frame soon. Then, i´ll see if a 120mm stem is not to big. If it´s not, we will have a swap, ok?

My stem is 0 degree an somewhere between 100 and 110 mm, i´ll confirm tomorrow.

Cheers

Sorry, I've had a long think about this, and I don't think I can part with my billet, it took me several months to find one, and I had to import it from stateside. Even with it being the wrong size.

Also I really need the 10 degree rise. Eventually when I get a smaller frame the billet will fit that.

If you ever just decide to sell the x-lite please let me know.

Sorry for timewasting.

Blue Kooka Billets .... these would go very well with your manitou FS, win them then sell me your xlite :)

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14518

Typical I searched for ages for one of these in blue, settled for silver then 2 come up at once. the US one is a little more than I paid for my silver one on buy it now... the german one is a bargain if you can sort out postage but I think it is a 1 inch.

Hi Ken.

No time wasted at all. It´s just how it sould always work between us. One hand cleans the other...

As soon as i get my Manitou frame, i´ll see how X-lite stem suits him. Then, i´ll keep it or sell it. If i do, i´ll PM you.

Maybe then you´ll have something i need, and there´s nothing i like most than swap some parts... no one spends money...

Cheers, mate...

Edit: I´ll never buy anything else from US, ´cause custom guys are always ready to make me pay a lot for a bargain...

Back