X-lite Bar Ends

Khane

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
bought these on ebay t'other day.
guessing they are an early version as they are smooth (if they weren't quite so scratched) and welded as apposed to bonded.
they weigh next to nothing.
how rare are these ??

rqwwar.jpg

Re: Why Accepting the Absolute Golf Anchor is So Important

loveoyf":2g7sfn5c said:
Why Accepting the Absolute Golf Anchor is So Important

The position of your fingers is of ascendant accent in accepting the absolute grip.So how do you do this?.Well authority your club durably with the aboriginal two fingers calm with the access of your larboard hand.With the brawl in the absolute position,as you attending down,you should see alone two duke ideally.I don't ambition to accompaniment the obvious,but the anchor is the alone aspect in which the golf beat starts,you will acquire your own preferences, whether you overlap your baby feel and your forefinger,statistics advance that there is actual little aberration in the after-effects if you use this accessory discrepency.My own assessment is that i adopt to use the overlap compared to the interlock,again this down to claimed preference.If you acquire a addiction to anchor your club tightly,you are demography adeptness abroad from your swing,the aforementioned applies to your beef tone,if these are abutting the slower your beat acceleration will be,try to relax, you acquire all the time in the world,and your backbone will be rewarded. Ishiner

WTF does this have to do with my X-Lite bar ends ??

The 1st gen barends brought out by Xlite in 1991 I believe...they showcased their stuff in my local bike shope, Horswells in Bournemouth...they should clean up a treat... :)

Hi,

Nice to meet you all.

I've just come across this forum when looking for details of the same bar ends I've just put up on eBay 150586121957

Should I be linking this to the for sale thread?

They've been in my loft for ages but I think I bought them in the early 90's

For some reason I think they are also Titanium

They where fitted to my pre production Rocky Mountain Stratos circa 1988 which I've been looking to sell but did not know where to start.

Expect to see it post here some day soon.

Cheers

Wreford

you can link here if you like.

i don't however think they are titanium unless someone has info otherwise.

alu is lighter than Ti and these are feather light, so would point more towards alu.

they may have Ti bolts though.

Back