My obsession with cranksets

xtr crank

Yes, the XTR crank was powder-coated but I don't know how the lettering was completed. I didn't actually do the powder-coating it was done by a company that does those things.
David

Cranks

Hey David this is SLIMJOE... Hows about a brand new set of these for your collection..They are currently for sale... :D

Attachments

• rhino crank etc 008.jpg
    rhino crank etc 008.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 30,626
More pics

Another pic of RHINO cranks.. :D

Attachments

• rhino crank etc 006.jpg
    rhino crank etc 006.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 30,589
rhino cranks

Yeah, I noticed those in your other posting the other day. Did you find something better? I would've probably been interested about 3 months ago in those but I'm a little short of funds right now and am actually selling the Race Face Turbine on ebay right now, with the red Cook Bros. RSR to follow soon after that.
D.

Cranks

hey David, no just wrapping up on the old bike scene for a while..I only have time to ride me modern bikes at moment..In fact mainly road stuff :( THE DARK SIDE) Plus gotta raise some cash too for a non bike related project :( Nice collection of cranks by the way...

Nice bunch of arms you've got there! Curious, are the coda crankarms and largest chainring a one-piece construction?

Cypher":h2uwwsnm said:
Nice bunch of arms you've got there! Curious, are the coda crankarms and largest chainring a one-piece construction?

The arm is fitted with four bolts AFAIK. The three chainrings are one piece CNC.

therapy

Back