Some of my Bike stickers

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Some of the biking stickers (and a few that aren't biking ones) that I've collected here and there over the years. :D

Wish I hadn't stuck a load on the tool box now. They were well retro most of them. :oops:

Attachments

• stickers.jpg
    stickers.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 3,943
  • stickers2.jpg
    stickers2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 3,942
Nice collection Wu; stickers rock.

Used to have a few of those Pace stickers :cool:

Just before i sold my 1988 Saracen Trekker in 1994, I got rid of all the Saracen stickers (which were no comaprison to the epoxy paint in the longevity stakes) and put Roland laser cuts all over it and it became the Roland race bike. Looked good actually (but i was younger then). Used to ask companies in the old days and they'd send you loads of great stickers. Might start doing that again actually, ha ha.

Great sticker collection, particularly loving the Z and Mavic

I've got a few stickers (nowhere near yours in amount or quality) and tend to hoard them but in reality they should be used - to cover scratches, to decorate toolboxes and sheds or simply to make your text books and folders at school look cool (thank god I am no longer teaching!).

Sorry CK, they're my favourite. Been waiting for the right thing to stick them on and have yet to find it. Am tempted at sticking on the hood of my 70-200 lens, but i'm not sure even that's special an object enough.

:D

Back