Just won this on ebay Magic crank Content and syncros Ti

Dhphat

Senior Retro Guru
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... MEWNX%3AIT

Pretty sure the seller had no idea what he had. He didn't even mention the magic cranks, or the Flite saddle in the description. He also said it had full XTR, and it looks like the shifters are XTR, but everything else is XT, he also called it a Raven, and its obviously not. I plan on just using the cranks and selling everything else, so if you see anything you want let me know.

Kinda stoked, got the whole thing for about the price of a set of magic cranks.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Coda 900 otherwise known as magic motorcycles cranks after the cannondale buyout. Nice cnced cranks (as long as those weren't recall ones that didn't get swapped..)

Looks like its also got proper Curve canti (rather than the kona ones), or they may be joes/piranha, and a syncros ti seatpost.

Dhphat":2cl987oj said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=230571754792&si=bC08DuZnwd%252BoOYuyEHxatH1S5Sw%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Pretty sure the seller had no idea what he had. He didn't even mention the magic cranks, or the Flite saddle in the description. He also said it had full XTR, and it looks like the shifters are XTR, but everything else is XT, he also called it a Raven, and its obviously not. I plan on just using the cranks and selling everything else, so if you see anything you want let me know.

Kinda stoked, got the whole thing for about the price of a set of magic cranks.

Nice one!

I always love it when people spell 'dual' as 'duel'

"Cannondale Super V Raven 3000 (Full / Duel Suspension)"

What could duel suspension be? Some kind of catapult?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
yo-Nate-y":2sgn9wit said:
Coda, no?

Sorry, they are the Coda M900 version of Alex Pongs magic motorcycle cranks.

Ive got a spot for them on my Homegrown. I already have a couple of pairs, but all of the non broken ones are the DH version.

yo-Nate-y":4ob0eov7 said:
Coda, no?

Sorry, they are the Coda M900 version of Alex Pongs magic motorcycle cranks.

Ive got a spot for them on my Homegrown. I already have a couple of pairs, but all of the non broken ones are the DH version.

95/6 super vee
the second version with a carbon swinger (first one had an alloy swing arm)
has the marz shock on it so maybe a 95 , later ones had a
fox vanilla or air can (well uk ones anyway)
might i say that it may be a better bike than your scwhinn

ducks and runs for cover :D

Back